Entering Transcript Text 21r
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to enter Transcript Text in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records & Enrollment >Transcripts > Transcript Text
- Enter the student’s ID then click the Search button.
- If the student has multiple program/plan stacks, select the applicable Student Career Nbr.
- Select the applicable Relative Position and Print Location where the transcript text will appear.
*Note: Due to system configuration, not all locations print on transcripts. Depending on the location chosen, additional fields may open for selection. Refer to the table below.
|Print Location||Additional Field (* indicates required)|
|Degrees - Local||*Degree Nbr|
|Transfer Credit – Courses||*Model Nbr|
|Transfer Credit – Others|
|Transfer Credit – Tests|
|Student Personal Data|
|Transcript Print Date|
- Select Official from the Transcript Level drop-down.
- In the Transcript Report section, enter the applicable Transcript Text.
- Click the Save button.
- Generate the student’s transcript to ensure the text appears where desired. Refer to the Viewing and Printing Student Transcript QRG.