Manually Adjusting a Student Repeat Code 21t
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for manually modifying a student’s repeat code in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Navigation: Main Menu → Records and Enrollment → Enroll Students → Quick Enroll a Student
- ID: Input or Look Up.
- Academic Career: Input or Look Up.
- Academic Institution: Input or Look Up.
- Term: Input or Look Up.
- Action: Select Norm Maint.
- Class Nbr: Input or Look Up.
Note: In the Look up only classes enrolled in that term will be available for selection.
- Select the Units and Grade tab.
- Adjust the Repeat Code as needed.
Note: Repeat Codes and Repeat Rules can be set up by institution; refer to the codes on the repeat table for details:
- Click Submit.