Modifying an Individual Student's Academic Standing
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for manually modifying a student’s academic standing in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Navigation: Main Menu → Records and Enrollment → Student Term Information → Term History
- Select the Academic Standing tab on the Term History page.
- Scroll to find the term to be updated (2nd level blue bar).
- To update the academic standing, requires Correct History mode to overwrite a standing assigned on a previous date or; insert a new effective date for the term by clicking the + sign.
- Effective Date: verify or enter.
- Select the Manual Override box
Note: When you run the Academic Standing process, ctcLink does not calculate academic standing for any records in which this check box is selected.
- Academic Program: Enter or Look Up.
- Academic Standing Action: Enter or Look Up.
- Academic Program: Enter or Look Up (optional).
- Click Save.