Running the PERC Batch Process - Running the Post Enrollment Requirement Checking Process 21t
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to run post enrollment requirement checking in ctcLink.
Audience: Enrollment Services
Run Post Enrollment Requirement
Navigation: Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Post Enroll Req Checking > Run Post Enrollment Req
- Search for an existing Run Control ID or Add a New Value if this is the first time running this process.
- Enter or look up the *Academic Institution and *Term. Ensure all boxes are checked in the Select Students with the Following Status section.
Most recent requirement status:
- Unknown: No requirement status exists. This value typically displays when a requirement was added to the class after the student was enrolled or the student was enrolled before the PERC process was implemented.
- Not Satisfied: The student has not met the enrollment requirement for the class.
- Conditionally Satisfied: The student did not meet the enrollment requirement at time of enrollment but the requirement has been coded to allow in-progress work to conditionally meet that requirement.
- Enrollment Component: The student was enrolled using the enrollment component, which does not check for enrollment requirements.
- Permitted: The enrollment requirement for the class was satisfied through a permission.
- Overridden: The enrollment requirement for this class was satisfied by using a Requisites override during the Quick Enroll process. If PERC is run for students with this status, the permission is not considered as part of the process and the student is re-evaluated.
- Satisfied: The student has met the enrollment requirement for this class.
- Check the box If process results in a status of Not Satisfied in the Action section.
- User has the option to use Populations Section or Manual Entry by Class. Under Selection Tool, select PS Query. Look up Query Name. There are multiple options to choose from. Select any that fit the intended parameters. After selecting a query name, click Edit Prompts and enter data into all fields. For Manual Entry by Class enter or look up a section and click the Add (+) button to include multiple classes. Click Run at the top of the page.
- Check the Process Post Enroll Req Check. NOTE: Depending on the user’s selections, this process may 30 minutes or longer.
- Click the Process Monitor and verify the process is in Success status. Click Go back to Run Post Enroll Requirement.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Get/Refresh Last Request.
- Data will populate. Click the Enrollment Request ID.
Run Enrollment Requirement Roster
Navigation: Curriculum Management → Enrollment Requirements → Post Enroll Req Checking → Enrollment Requirement Roster
- Enter or look up the Academic Institution and Term. User may enter data in other fields.
- Scroll down to the Enrolled Students section to view students that did not satisfy, or pass the PERC process.
- Locate any students who did not satisfy the enrollment request and have a Drop/Approved Indicator. Check the box for any student that did not satisfy the enrollment requirement to email a notification. Click Notify Selected Students. Click Clear All after emailing the notification. Select the option to process drops for students with a post enrollment requirement status of: Not Satisfied. Go up to the Review Complete for Batch Drop Processing and check the box. Scroll down and Click Run.
Note Students may have a status of Conditionally Satisfied due to “I” grades. These students need to be reviewed.
- Review the roster and verify the ProcessStatus is Success and the StatusNote is PERC Drop.
- Process Complete