Printing Multiple Student Transcripts 21r
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for printing multiple student transcripts in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transcripts > Request Transcript Report
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- On the Transcript Request Header tab:
a. Institution: Select from drop down.
b. Transcript Type: Select from drop down.
c. Override Service Indicator: Select if needed.
d. Allow all other values to default.
- On the Transcript Request Detail tab:
a. ID: Input the ID for the student(s).
b. Click the + sign to add multiple students
- Click the yellow Process Request Button.
- Click the yellow Print Button
- Then click on the “Report Manager” link
- Click Refresh until the Transcript Request Print process is posted and the PDF file appears
Note: Depending on the number of transcripts requested it may take a minute for the process to appear in the report managerClick on the .pdf file this will open multiple transcripts in one PDF file for printing.