Purging Transcripts 21r
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for purging transcripts in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transcripts > Purge Transcript Reports
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or Click the Add a New Value tab and create a new Run Control ID.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Purge All Results radio button to override the Freeze Record flag set on the report request record and delete all data from the results table.
- Click the Select Resultsto Purge radio button to purge by transcript type parameter, date range, or user ID selection.
- Click the Purge Report Requests and Logs checkbox when all information associated with the request needs to be deleted. Requests will not appear on the Transcript Request Inquiry page after the process runs.
- Click the Academic Institution drop-down menu and select the appropriate institution.
- Click the Transcript Type drop-down menu and select the appropriate option.
Note: Use the Remaining date range and ID fields to narrow range of reports being purged, these are all optional.
- Click the Run button.
- If the server name does not prefill, select the PSUNX option from the Server Name drop-down menu.
- Click OK button
- Click Process Monitor linkand make note of the Process Instance.
- Click the Refresh button until the Run Status field is Success and the Distribution Status field is Posted.