Viewing and Modifying Degree Data 21v
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for verifying and modifying degree data in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Verifying Degree Data
Navigation: Main Menu → Records and Enrollment → Graduation → Student Degrees
Note: Much of the data on the Student Degree page is populated from the Student Program/Plan page. The navigation for that page is Main Menu → Records and Enrollment → Career and Program Information → Student Program/Plan
- On the Student Degrees page, either enter the student ID in the ID field, or search by name.
- Click the Search button.
- The Degree tab shows information based on data entered on the Program/Plan page. That data was entered when the student degree was awarded. Edit as needed.
Note: Updating information on this page will not update the Program/Plan page. Please see information on Revoking a Degree to remove all completion information.
- Click the Degree Honors tab.
- Information has defaulted in based on the Honors Code assigned on the Program/Plan page. Edit as needed (e.g. if honors was not added when the completion process was done).
- Click the Degree Plan tab.
- Information has defaulted in based on the Plan Code assigned on the Program/Plan page. Edit as needed.
- If the Transcript or Diploma Description needs to be updated, click the Override box to open an editable description field.
- Degree Sub-Plans are not currently being used but this information also populates based on values from the Program/Plan page.Click Save.