Viewing and Printing Student Transcript 21r
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing and printing a student transcript in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transcripts > Request Transcript Report
1.Click the Add a New Value tab.
- On the Transcript Request Header tab:
a. Institution: Select from drop down.
b. Transcript Type: Select from drop down.
c. Override Service Indicator: Select if needed.
d. Allow all other values to default.
- On the Transcript Request Detail tab:
a. ID: Input the ID for the student(s).
b. Click the + sign to add more than one student ID.
- Use the Send To button to Input Address information that will appear on the transcript (optional).
a. Select the Specify External Org ID checkbox to be able to select an organization.
b. Address can be edited by clicking Edit Address.
c. Click Ok or Return to go back to the Transcript Request Detail tab.
- Click the yellow Process Request Button.
- Click View Report to view and print individual transcripts.
- All requested transcripts can be printed by clicking the yellow Print button.
- Click Report Manager.
- Click Refresh until the process is Posted.Select the .rtf file name in the description line, which will open a PDF of all transcripts requested.