Processing Block Enrollments 21i, 21h
Purpose: Use this document a sa reference for processing block enrollments in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
Processing Block Enrollments
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Block Enrollment > Block Enroll Merge
Note: Please see QRGs for Defining Student Enrollment Blocks and Defining Class Enrollment Blocks for more details on creating reusable groups and students and classes for enrollment.
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- Click the Student Block lookup icon and select the desired option.
- Click the Class Block lookup icon and select the desired block.
Note: the Detail/Create links under each section allows the user create an ad-hoc student block. Ad-hoc student and class blocks cannot be saved for future use.
- Click the Merge button to merge students and class blocks. Report Status will remain to Pending
- Click the Submit button to process the enrollments.
- If the Request Status is Success, this process is completed.
- If the Request Status is Errors, click the Retrieve button to view errors.
- Click the Detail link to view the specific messages on each student.
- As errors are resolved, Click the Block Enroll Merge tab and repeat step 5 until the Request Status is Success.