Processing Mass Enrollment Requests 21i
Purpose: Use this document as a referencefor processing mass enrollment requests in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
This guide covers basic processing of mass enrollment requests. For additional details about information required by an individual institution, refer to local business process policy and documentation.
Processing mass enrollment requests
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Mass Enrollment
- On the Mass Enrollment page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter a Run Control ID. If a run control is already created, search under Find an Existing Value.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Mass Enrollment page, enter the enrollment request ID information.
- Click the Run button.
- Verify or Select the process on the list and click OK.
- Click Process Monitor, the process may take time to run based on quantity of records processed.
- Click Refresh on the Process monitor page to update the process run status until the run status displays as Success.