Using the Graduation Report 21v
Purpose: Use this document as a referenceforusing the graduation report in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Graduation > Graduation Report
Use this page to run a report of students in a specific graduation status.
- Search for an existing run control or click Add a New Value.
a. Input a run control for this process and click Add.
- Click the Select Population box to define the population of graduating students.
a. Academic Institution: Input or Look Up.
b. Career: Input or Look Up.
c. Degree Checkout Status: Select the checkout status for the population being reviewed or updated.
d. Academic Program 1, 2, 3: Input or Look Up (optional).
e. Expect Grad Term: Input or Look Up (optional).
- Select the Run button.
- Click OK.
- Click the Selection Results tab.
- Click the Fetch button
Note: It may take a minute for the process to run depending on how many students are selected, so if you do not get any students when you select fetch, wait a minute and try again. You can click the Process Monitor link to see the process status.
a. This will display a list of students that match the parameters defined on the Graduation Report tab above.
b. Individual students can be added to the results list by click the Add Students link.
c. Individual students can be removed from the results list by clicking the “-“ symbol on the row for the student.
d. Information for Degree GPA and Degree Honors codes can be added to the students on this page when ready to post the degrees.
- At this time do not use this page for Updating Programs and Degrees or Creating Transcript Requests, see Graduation Processing QRG for details on using that page for updating graduating populations.
- Selecting the Generate Report checkbox will allow you to pull a report of these students.
- Click the Run button.
- Click OK.
- Click the Process Monitor link.
- Click Refresh until the Run Status displays Success and the Distribution Status is Posted.
- Click Go Back to Graduation Report.
- Click Report Manager
- Click the Graduation report PDF.
- Again, click the Graduation Report PDF.
- This will open your report in PDF.