Updating the Expected Graduation Term 21t
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for updating the expected graduation term field on a student's Program/Plan record in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment >Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan
Expected Graduation term is either added manually on the student's record OR the Expected graduation term can be updated when the student uses the self-service Apply for Graduation process. The expected graduation term field is a part of the data that is sent to the National Student Clearninghouse for enrollment verification processes and should be estimated as close as possible based on the student's expected program completion.
1. Look Up Student by ID or Name
2. Click the Include History button
3. Click the "+" sign on the Student Program tab
4. Enter the Effective Date for the new Expected Graduation term
Any changes on the Student Program/Plan page should be effective dated between terms
5. Insert the Program Action: DATA
6. Insert Action Reason: EGT
7. Update the Expected Grad Term Field to the estimated term of program completion
8. Click Save