Dropping Student Enrollment 21i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering drop requests in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Entering Drop Requests
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment Request
- On the Enrollment Request page, click the Add a New Value tab.
Note: Previous drop requests can be viewed using the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter the following information:
- ID: Input or Look Up
- Academic Career: Input or Look Up
- Academic Institution: Input your Institution code
- Term: Input or Look Up
Note: Students must be term activated prior to enrollment, if the term cannot be entered or selected, see the QRG on Term Activating a student.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Enrollment Request page
- Action: Select Drop
- Action Reason: Select the reason code based on the refund you want to apply to the student
- Class Nbr: Input the class number
- Identify any needed overrides: See Enrollment override information below
- Additional classes can be added for processing at the same time by clicking the “+” to add a new row.
- Click the Submit button.
- Watch the Status next to the Submit button at the top of the page. It will show “Success” or “Errors Found.” If errors are found, scroll to the bottom of the page to review errors. The page can be resubmitted after errors are corrected.