Swapping Student Enrollment 21i
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering swap requests in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Please be aware that swap functionality is only designed to be used during your 100% refund period. After your last day for 100% refund, you will either need to backdate the swap transaction or perform separate add and drop transactions.
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students Enrollment Request
Note: Previous drop requests can be viewed using the Find an Existing Value tab.
- On the Enrollment Request page, click the Add a New Value tab.
- ID: Input or Look Up
- Academic Career: Input or Look Up
- Academic Institution: Input your Institution code
- Term: Input or Look Up
Note: Students must be term activated prior to enrollment, if the term cannot be entered or selected, see the QRG on Term Activating a student.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Enrollment Request page
- Action: Select Swap
SAME: to be used when swapping sections of the same class with the same mode of instruction and same class fees.
ACCL: to be used when swapping for accelerated outcomes
ABGE: To be used when swapping ABE for General Eduction
Override Action Date: Check this box and input date
- On a swap to not cause a possible "W" grade or a refund issue, select the action date from the student's original enrollment
- Class Nbr: Input the class number being dropped
- Change to: Input the class number being added
- Identify any needed overrides: See Enrollment override information below
- Additional classes can be added for processing at the same time by clicking the “+” to add a new row.
- Click the Submit button.
- Watch the Status next to the Submit button at the top of the page. It will show “Success” or “Errors Found.” If errors are found, scroll to the bottom of the page to review errors. The page can be resubmitted after errors are corrected.