Create/Update Term Process
Purpose: Use this as a reference for how to create or update term processes within ctcLink.
Audience: Veterans Coordinator
Runs the batch process that generates the blank Enrollment Certification worksheets.
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Reporting > Veterans Benefit Reporting > Create/Update Term Process
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the appropriate value into Run Control ID field.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter or look up the appropriate value for the Academic Institution field.
- Enter or look up the appropriate value for the Term field.
- Chose the appropriate value from the Mode dropdown menu.
- Ensure the Population Selection box is checked.
- Click the Query Name
- Selection Tool field should be 'PS Query".
- Select the appropriate value from Query Name search results.
- Click the Run button.
- Accept defaults on Process Scheduler Request page.
- Click the OK button.
- At this point, you would continue to run the Create/Update Term process just as you would any other PeopleSoft Enterprise Process Scheduler process.
- Run process to 'Success'.
- You have successfully run the Create/Update Term process.