Veteran Eligibility Report
Purpose: Use this as a reference for how to view Veteran Eligibility Reports
Audience: Veterans Coordinator
This query shows students who have an Enrollment Certification worksheet with at least one class that has not been evaluated for benefit eligibility yet.
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Reporting > CTC Custom > Veterans Eligibility Report
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the appropriate value into the Institution field
- Enter the appropriate value into the Career field
- Enter the appropriate value into the Term field
- Click the Run button.
- Accept defaults on Process Scheduler Request page.
- Click the OK button.
- At this point, you would continue to run the Create/Update Term process just as you would any other PeopleSoft Enterprise Process Scheduler process.
- Click the Process Monitor link.
- Click the Refresh button until the Run Status says 'Success'.
- Go to Veterans Eligibility on bottom left of page.
- After the process runs to success, click on the Report Manager link.
- Click on the link for the report that was just generated. The report name will begin with "CTC_VET_ELIG - VETERANS ELIGIBILITY REPORT_".
- Select Report pdf file for a Veteran Eligibility Report. This includes a list of records in “review” status. This list displays student’s that need action on their Veteran Certification Page. If the report does not run to PDF there may not be any students in “review” status.
- You have successfully run the Create/Update Term process.