Remove (Revoke) a Degree 21v
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for revoking a student degree data in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Navigation: Main Menu → Records and Enrollment → Career and Program Information → Student Program/Plan
- On the Student Program/Plan page, enter a student ID or look up a student by name.
- Click the Search button. If multiple results are returned, select the desired institution or student career number.
*Note: The *Effective Date should not be any other day than the last day of the term.
- Verify the data on the Student Program and Student Plan tabs.
- Click the Include History button.
- Click the [+] to insert a new effective dated row.
- Input the effective date for the degree removal.
- Select REVK as the Program Action.
- Click the Student Degrees tab.
- Click the Update Degrees button. The record will automatically save.
- This will update the Student Degree page (Main>Records and Enrollment>Graduation>Student Degrees) and show the degree as Revoked and remove it from the transcript.