Setting Up Student Groups 21i
Purpose: Use this as a reference for how to set up student groups within ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Student Group Table
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the appropriate Academic Institution ID in the Academic Institution field.
- Enter the appropriate Student Group code in the Student Group field.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter appropriate information into the Description field.
- Enter appropriate information into the Short Description field.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Home link on the top right area of the Student Group Table page.