Mobile - Request Transcript 21r
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for requesting transcripts using mobile in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
Note: The option for Requesting a Transcript is only available at select colleges. If you are unable to request a transcript through the mobile application, go to Enrollment Services on your college campus or to your college's website to process transcript request.
- Pick Your College from the list if more than one is available.
- Click the Login tile from your college's Mobile application.
- Login using your ctcLink ID and Password.
- Click the Menu icon.
- Scroll down on the left My Links menu and click on Academics.
- Click the Request Transcript option.
- Choose the processing time you would like from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the Quantity you are requesting.
- Select your recipient from the drop down menu.
- If you select My Address you will select one of your addresses in the system.
- If you select Send To a form will appear where you can manually enter the address you would like the transcript sent to.
- View your transcript request details.