Assigning Enrollment Appointments in Batch - 21h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for assigning enrollment appointments in batch in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Enrollment and validation appointments allow an institution to allocate time periods for student self-service enrollment and enrollment planning.
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Appointments > Assign Appointments
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or Click the Add a New Value tab and create a new Run Control ID.
- Click the Add button. (e.g. 171_ENROLL_APPT_A).
- On the Assign Appointments page, enter the request parameters to define the processing rules and data for this process.
- Academic Institution: institution code.
- Academic Career: enter or look up (e.g. UGRD for Academic).
- Term: enter or look up (e.g. 2147 for Fall 2014).
- Process Mode: select Add Appointments to create student appointments, or Delete Appointments to remove appointments previously created.
- Session: Select from drop-down (e.g. Regular Academic Session).
- Student Appointment Block: enter or look up.
- Select Override Block Priorities to override set up on the Student Appointment Block set-up table.
- Select Enrollment or Validation in Appointment Type.
- Enrollment appointments: time periods students can enroll.
- Validation appointments: pre-enrollment time periods where students can verify that planned enrollment works within the schedule for the given term. (e.g. no time conflicts, courses are scheduled, etc.)
- Appointment Limit ID: enter or look up the code from the Appointment Limit table.
- Appointment Block: enter or look up the code defined from the Student Appointment Block table.
- Appointment Number To/From: Select the range of appointment numbers.
Note: Appointment Limit IDs are created on the Appointment Limits Table page (Main Menu Records and Enrollment Term Processing Appointments Appointment Limits Table
Note: Student Appointment Blocks are created on the Student Appointment Blocks page (Main Menu Records and Enrollment Term Processing Appointments Student Appointment Blocks).
- Click the Run button.
- Select the process on the list and click the OK button.
- Click Process Monitor, the process may take time to run based on quantity of records processed.
- Click Refresh on the Process monitor page to update the process run status until the run status displays as Success.