Copy One Term Fee 27d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to copy a single term fee in ctcLink.
Audience: Cashiers, Bursars
Navigation: Set up SACR > Product Related > Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > Term Fees
- Enter the SetID that corresponds to your institution.
- Enter a Term Fee Code if known or enter search criteria to select.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the term fee to copy by clicking the Term Fee Code link in the search results.
- Click the Term fees tab.
- Click the Copy Term Fee button.
- The Enter From and To Term dialog box opens.
- Enter the term to copy from in From Term field.
- Enter the target term to copy to in the To Term field.
- If the term fee is session-specific select the session to copy from the Session drop-down list.
- Click the OK button to copy the term fee and return to the Term Fee tab.
- On the Term Sub Fees tab, scroll to the new Term/Session row. Make any needed updates to the amounts.
- Click the Save button.