Term Roll 27d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for rolling over a batch of term fees in ctcLink.
Roll Over batch Term Fees
Navigation: Setup SACR > Product Related > Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > Copy Term Fees
- Search for an existing Run Control ID or add a new value using the Add a New Value tab. Once you have saved a Run Control ID for a given process it will be available for future use.
- Select one of the Copy Options from the dropdown on the Copy Term Fees page.
- Enter the SetID that corresponds to your Academic Institution.
- In the From Term field, enter the term that has the source term fees. If the fees are session-specific, enter the session that has the source information in the From Session field.
- In the To Term field, enter the term in which the new fees will be created. If the fees are session-specific, enter the session information in the To Session field.
- Click the Run button to display the Process Scheduler Request page.
- Click the OK button to initiate the process. When the process completes successfully, return to the Term Fees component.
Review Term Fees
Navigation: Setup SACR > Product Related > Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > Term Fees
- Review the term fees to ensure that the new rows have been created.
- Update any amounts as necessary on the Term Sub Fees tab.