Cancelling An Invoice 27j, 27k
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to cancel a student bill in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Navigation: Student Financials > Bill Customers > Cancel Invoice
- Search for an existing Run Control ID or select the Add a New Value tab and create a new one. Once you have saved a Run Control ID for a given process it will be available for future use.
- Select Add or Search.
- Enter or select a Business Unit and Run Option.
- If you select the Run Option of Invoice ID, the ID, External Org ID, and Invoice Number fields become available to locate the invoice to cancel. For this example, a student invoice is selected.
- Enter the student ID.
- Click the lookup icon and select the Invoice from the search results.
- SBCTC recommends selecting Log All Activity in the Bill Cancellation Log Option field to view all of the process results.
- Click the Save button, then click the Run button.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Process Monitor link to verify the process successfully ran.
View Cancellation results
Navigation: Student Financials > Bill Customers > Review Invoice Cancellation
- Enter a Business Unit and click Search.
- Select the most recent report (highest number).
- Review the results.