Generate an Invoice 27j
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for generating invoices for students in ctcLink. Generate invoices once the billing request has been created.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Generating an Invoice
Navigation: Student Financials > Bill Customers > Student Bills > Generate Invoice
- Select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID or Find an Existing Value if this process has been previously run.
- If you want the system to populate the printing process pages with the printing parameters of the billing request that you are processing, you must use the same run control ID for printing that you use for processing the billing request.
- Enter the Business Unit and Billing Request Number (from the Create process).
- The system populates the remaining fields on the page with the data from the billing request that you choose in the Business Request Nbr field.
- Click Run.
- Click OK.
- Click the Process Monitor link to ensure the process completes successfully.
- Continue with the Printing Invoices QRG.