Printing Invoices 27j, 27k
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for printing invoices in ctcLink. Print invoices once the Generate Invoice process has been completed.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Navigation: Student Financials > Bill Customers > Student Bills > Print Invoice
- Select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID or Find an Existing Value if this process has been previously run.
- Select Search or Add.
- Enter the Business Unit.
- Select one of the four Print Invoice by options:
- Billing Request Nbr: Prints all student invoices with a specific billing request number. When this option is selected, the relevant field becomes available.
- Customer ID: Prints an invoice for a single student. When this option is selected, the ID and InvoiceNumber fields become available.
- Invoice Date: Prints all student invoices with the same invoice date. When this option is selected, the InvoiceDate field becomes available.
- Invoice Range: Prints a range of student invoices according to invoice numbers. When this option is selected, the Start and End fields become available.
- Select an Invoice Layout.
- Select an Address Usage option.
- The Override Address Info check box affects only the printing of bills that the system already generated. If you select this check box, the process ignores the address already associated with the bills and selects addresses to print according to the order selected in the Address Usage field.
- Select the Address not required check box, the system prints bills even if the process finds no address.
- Select the Use Email Address check box if you send invoices by email.
- Select the Print Zero Bill check box to print zero balance bills.
- Click the Run button.
- Select Print Invoices in the process list on the Process Scheduler Request page and click OK.
- Click the Process Monitor link to ensure the process completes successfully.
- To view the .pdf files of the invoices, click the Reporting Manager link. Click the .pdf file you would like to view and/or print.