Create a Third Party Sponsor Invoice 27h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating and generating corporate invoices in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials staff
Navigation: Student Financials > Bill Customers > Corporate Bills > Create Billing Request
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter or select the Bill By Option
Note: Bill Range is not used
- On the Billing Request 1 tab, note that the Billing Request Nbr. is 9999999999, this will update when the request is saved. Make note of the billing request number to use for the generate process.
- Enter or select the Billing ID.
- Edit the Invoice Date if necessary (default value is the current date).
- Enter or lookup the External Org ID.
- Enter the Due Date or Due Days.
- Enter the Term and Due Date or Due Days for charges for the corresponding Term.
- Click Billing Request 2 tab.
- Select the Bill Term. Enter the From Term and To if Term Range is selected.
- Enter or select TPC1 for the Invoice Layout.
- Select XML Publisher in Output Format.
- Select a print option:
- Generate Invoice: Select to generate and store the bill for future printing. This is the most common and is always used when printing more than one invoice.
- Generate Print Bill: Select only if a single bill is to be generated.
- Print Schedule of Classes: Select to print the student's enrollment summary on the invoice.
- For Term: Select the academic term to be printed if Print Schedule of Classes was selected.
- To include pending aid on the bill select the terms in the Aid Term From and To fields (optional).
- ctcLink recommends selecting Override Address Info, Address not Required, and Print Zero Bill.
- To print an individual bill click the Generate Invoice button to run the billing process manually.
- To print a group of bills, skip this step and continue to the Generate Invoice process following this section.
- Select the Save button.
Navigation: Student Financials > Bill Customers > Corporate Bills > Generate Invoice
- Enter the Run Control ID that was used to Create Billing Request in the first section of this guide. This maintains the parameters selected during the create process and applies them to the generate process.
- Select the Search button.
- Enter the Business Unit and Billing Request Number (from the Create process).
- Select Run and then OK to generate invoices.
- Continue with the Running Reports process.
- To view the .pdf files, click the Report Manager link on the Generate Invoice page. Click the file(s) you wish to print.