Process/Review Credit History 27s
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to process credit history to age student accounts in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Navigation: Student Financials > Collections > Credit History > Process Credit History
- Search for an existing Run Control ID or select the Add a New Value tab. Once a Run Control ID is saved for a given process it will be available for future use.
- Use the Credit History page to process customer history, including assigning aging sets and service indicator sets.
- Use the Select Option group box to select how to run the Credit History process. The fields to the right of this group box change, depending on the option selected.
- All of the students or organizations in the database with outstanding charges.
- A single student or external organization.
- A range of students or organizations.
- Those students or organizations that have had activity on their accounts since a given date.
- Use Population Selection to select a group of students based on a predefined query.
- Enter the information into the fields in the Processing Options section, based on the Select Option chosen. For example, select All IDs.
- Select a Business Unit, Aging Set STD, and Switch ID By Empl ID.
- Select the Service Indicator Update check box to post a service indicator to the student’s records.
- Select Service Indicator Set STD, enter an optional end user employee ID to appear as the Placed Person ID, and select Exclude Service Impact NOAGE.
- Use the Back Date group box if you want to recalculate credit history for a prior date.
- Click the Run button.
- Select Credit History (process name SFPCRDPS) from the process list on the Process Scheduler Request page and click OK to run this job.
- Click the Process Monitor link to ensure the process completes successfully.