Post a Departmental Receipt 27L
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for generating a department receipt in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Navigation: Student Financials > Cashiering > Collect Department > Receipts
Department Receipts should only be created with a single target and tender entry due to fund balancing requirements If multiple lines are created, i.e., multiple GL entries, these should be created as individual department receipts. Optionally, use the Reference Nbr field to enter the linked department receipts number.
- Enter the Business Unit and the Cashiers Office. ctcLink will auto-assign the Receipt Number, leave as default.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter a Reference Number (optional).
- In the Target Detail section, enter the Amount.
- Click the SpeedType link to select the General Ledger details to populate the Chartfields section.
- In Tender Detail enter the Amount again. The other fields are optional.
- Click the Create and Print Receipt button.
- Click the New Transaction button to process another department receipt. Navigate to Student Financials Cashiering Review Department Receipts to search for and review receipts.