Post a Student Payment for Multiple Charges 27L
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing a student payment for multiple charges in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Services staff
Navigation: Student Financials > Cashiering > Post Student Payments
- Enter the Business Unit, Cashier’s Office, and student ID.
- Do not edit the Receipt Number. This value will default with a consecutive number once the payment is posted.
- Click Add.
- Enter the Reference Number (optional).
- In Target Detail, enter the following required information:
a.Target– enter or select payment type.
b.Amount of payment.
c.Term to apply the payment (optional).
- Click the Select Charges to Pay link.
- Enter the amounts to apply in the Pay Amount fields.
- Click OK.
- In Tender Detail enter the Tender type again.
- If required, enter the check details on the Check Information screen then click OK to return.
- Click the Create Receipt button. A PDF of the receipt will open in a new window.
- The Create Receipt button will become Print Receipt button. Click the Print Receipt button.
- Click the New Transaction button to assist the next customer.Note: For multiple payment types, add a row by clicking the (+) in the Target Detail and Tender Detail sections.