Generating Department Receipts 27L
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for generating a department receipt in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Generating Department Receipts
Navigation: Student Financials > Cashiering > Collect Department Receipts
- Enter the Business Unit and the Cashiers Office. ctcLink will assign the Receipt Number, leave as default.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter a Reference Number (optional).
- In the Target Detail section, enter the Amount.
- Enter the Tax Authority (if tax is included in this transaction).
- Click the (+) to add a new row for tax details.
- Click the SpeedType link to select the General Ledger details to populate the Chartfields section.
- In Tender Detail enter the Amount again. The other fields are optional.
- Click the Create and Print Receipt button.
- Click the New Transaction button to process another department receipt.Navigate to Student Financials Cashiering Review Department Receipts to search for and review receipts.