Processing a Third Party Payment for Multiple Students 27L
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing a 3rd Party payment for multiple students in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Student Financials > Cashiering > Post Corporate Payments
- Enter or select a Business Unit.
- Enter or select a Cashier’s Office.
- Enter or search for the Third Party in the External Org ID field.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Corporate Payments page, enter the following information:
- Ref Nbr is an optional field to enter details about the check.
- Enter the payment type into the Target field (e.g. CHECK).
- Enter the Term to allocate the payment to charges for a specific term (optional).
- Enter the payment Amount.
- Enter the Tender to indicate payment method (e.g. CHECK). ctcLink prompts for further optional check information.
- The Amount populates from the prior entry.
- Click the Select Students to Pay link.
- ctcLink navigates to the Check Information page. Enter details about the check such as check number if required by institution policy. Click Cancel if this is not required.
- Enter or search for the ID of the student to pay.
- Enter the Term if required or check the All Terms box.
- Click the Item Information link to add details about the payment for this student.
- Continue to add students by clicking the (+) and repeating the steps above.
- Click OK when all students are added.
- Click the Create Receipt button. The Create Receipt button becomes the Print Receipt button.
- Click the Print Receipt button to print a receipt to print a paper receipt if required.Click New Transaction to enter a new third party payment.