Processing a Third Party Payment for One Charge 27L
Purpose: Use thisdocument as a reference for entering a corporate payment in ctcLink.
Audience: Bursar and FA Program Coordinator
Navigation: Main Menu > Student Financials > Cashiering > Post Corporate Payments
- Enter or select the Business Unit and the Cashier’s Office.
- Do not alter the Receipt Number– allow this to auto-fill.
- Enter or select the External Org ID.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Corporate Payments page enter the following information:
- Ref Nbr is optional.
- In the Target Detail section, enter or select the Target i.e. Cash, Check.
- Enter the payment Amount.
- Enter or select the Term (optional).
- Enter the type of payment again in Tender Detail and enter additional information on the Check Information page if required by institutional policy.
- Enter the Amount of the payment.
- Click the Select Charges to Pay or Select Students to Pay link if required.
6a. Select Students to Pay: Enter the Student ID and Term then click OK. Click the (+) to add additional students.
6b. Select Charges to Pay: Select the items to pay then click OK. In this example, there are no charges.
- Click the Create Receipt button. The receipt displays in a new window.
- The Create Receipt button becomes the Print Receipt button. Click Print Receipt if a paper receipt is required.
- Click New Transaction to enter another payment.