Assign a Waiver for Multiple Students 27a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to assign waivers to a group of students in ctcLink
Audience: Student Financials staff.
Mass Assign Student Waivers
Navigation: Main Menu > Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > Calculate Batch Tuition > Mass Assign Student Waivers
- Search for an existing Run Control ID or add a new value using the Add a New Value tab.
- Select a Selection Tool:
- External File- uploads a .CSV file with student information. You will need to create File Mapping which is a unique definition to be linked to the file. You can use any naming convention for the File Mapping. Check mark the Header Row box and identify the row (typically 1). Leave the rest of the fields as is. Enter 1 in the Field Number for ID (this could be any column according to your file format).
- PS Query- uses a population selection query to select students based on specific criteria.
- Enter the Business Unit, Term, Waiver Code, and Status.
- Leave the Effective Date blank. This will make the waiver effective for the entire term.
- The Description is an optional field.
- You can change the waiver values using the Override Waiver Code Values fields.
- Click Run and check mark Student Waiver Pop Select. Click OK.
- Click the Process Monitor link to make sure the process ran successfully.