Manually Assign a Student Permission 27q
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to manually assign a student permission in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Manually Assigning a Permission Form
Note: Manually assigning a permission form is the process staff will use to assign student permissions versus the student granting permission through self service. Students can see the permission form manually assigned by staff and the verbiage in their self-service. The QRG, Assign a Student Permission is available for students to reference for assigning through their self-service application.
Navigation: Student Financials> Charges and Payments> Assign Student Permissions
- Enter your Business Unit. Click Search.
- Enter the student’s ID number.
- Select the Permission Form.
- Select an Effective Date and a status of Active.
- The Long Description field is optional.
- The Originated from Self-Service box get check marked when the student initiates the permission form from their self-service application.
- Click Save.
- If you need to inactivate a permission form, please add a new row with a new effective date and select Inactivate.