Refund a Third Party Sponsor Payment 27h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating a refund for an organization in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials staff
Creating Organization Refunds
Navigation: Student Financials > Refunds > Corporate Refund
- Enter the Business Unit and click the Search button.
- Enter or search for the External Org ID.
- Select the refund to process by checking the box in the Refund Selection area.
- Enter or confirm the Refund Amount.
- The Format defaults to A for Automatic Check.
- Enter or look up the Refund Item Type = Refund
- Enter of confirm the Contact Type of PRI.
- Event ID is not used.
- Click the View Refund Check expand section button to see a simulation of the refund check.
- Click the Post Refund button to post the refund to the corporation’s account.
- To view corporate refunds, navigate to Student Financials Refunds Review Corporate Refunds by ID.
- Click the Check/Voucher Info link for additional details.