Adding a Subject
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to add subjects to Academic Subject Table in ctcLink
Audience: Curriculum Managers
Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up SACR > Foundation Tables > Academic Structure > Academic Subject Table
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Select your Academic Institution code, enter the desired Subject Area, and select the Add button .
- Complete the Academic Subject Table tab.
- Effective Date: Enter the first date of the term for which this subject area is valid.
- Short Desc
- Formal Description
- Academic Organization: Use the magnifying glass to select the Academic Organization that offers and owns courses in this subject area.
- *OPTIONAL - Check the Split Ownership box to designate multiple Academic Organization owners for this subject area. When this box is checked, the Academic Organization and percent owned fields become available for entry.
- When all information is entered, select the Save button.
Note: The Subject Taxonomy page is not needed.