Template Setup - Theme Settings
Purpose: Use this as a reference for how to setup a template with theme settings in ctcLink.
Audience: Continuing Education Staff
Navigation: Ciber Solutions > Student Enrollment > Student Enrollment Configs
- Enter your college’s institution code to find your college’s website template (e.g. WA171 for Spokane Community College).
- Once at the template, use the Theme Settings tab to manage the images displayed on the website.
- If applicable, change the image by clicking on the magnifying glass button. Also, change the image’s link by editing the Target URL. Click the Preview button to preview the image selected.
- Use the Preview tab to preview the search, login, and payment page as configured.
- Click the Save button at bottom of page to retain your changes.
NOTE: Edits to these images and URL’s are real-time production changes