Template Setup - Category Search 02c
Purpose: Use this as a reference for how to setup a template managing category search in ctcLink.
Audience: Continuing Education Staff
Navigation: Ciber Solutions > Student Enrollment > Student Enrollment Configs
- Select the Category Search tab.
- To make the Category Search the default search, check the box for Set As Default View:
- Use the Image Name field to select images to use for categories.
- Edit the Category Label field to customize the label (maximum 30 Characters).
- The Column ID field is the order of the categories.
- In the Subject Configuration section, add the subjects you want to display in the category; colleges can customize the subject label (maximum 30 Characters). Use the plus (+) and minus (-) symbols to add or subtract subjects.