Template Setup - Default Search Configuration
Purpose: Use this as a reference for how to setup a template with default search configuration in ctcLink.
Audience: Continuing Education Staff
Navigation: Ciber Solutions > Student Enrollment > Student Enrollment Configs
- To add the next term, use the plus (+) symbol to add another row.
- Waitlist controls at the term level to enable waitlist feature and control payment requirements on waitlist classes with check marks.
- Terms will only display if the Term table Enrollment & Shopping Cart Begin Date is on or after the date you are editing. For example, 2151 can be added to the template any time after 10/7/2014. For more information, see the training materials on Term/Session management.
- To make the term the default term, select the Make Default button. It will populate the 4 row with Term code in the Search Parameter section.
- Use the Search Parameter section to hide or display, label, and re-order the search fields.
- Use the Search Results section to configure (hide or display, label, and re-order) the grid that displays the search results to users.