Purpose: Use as a reference for how to configure email notifications.
Audience: Continuing Education Staff
Navigation: Ciber Solutions > Student Enrollment > Notification Configuration
- There are 4 different email notifications that users can trigger:
- Account Creation-notification 1st user receives after creating account.
- Forgot Username-notification user can activate from site.
- Forgot Password-notification user can activate from site.
- Submit-notification user triggers after enrollment/payment in class.
- Configure these notifications by setting the email from, subject, and text of email.
- In addition to the text you wish to include, each notification can contain user information in the form of bind values.
- The Class Details grid used in the Submit notification cannot be customized. See the example below.