Promo Code/Waiver Code Configuration
Purpose: Use as a reference for how to configure promo codes and waiver codes.
Audience: Continuing Education Staff
Navigation: Ciber Solutions > Student Enrollment > Promo Code Setup
When students register for classes within the waiver parameters, they will receive a discount. When students register for a class, the website will present them with the opportunity to enter a promo code.
- After entering your institution or selecting the Add New Value tab, the Promo Code page below will appear.
- Name the Codeset and set the effective date.
- The waiver/discount code should have an expiration date and details that students will see explaining the discount.
- Choose to waive a percentage or a flat amount and be written off to a specific item type.
- Define the criterion that allows the waiver to be triggered. In the example, any class in the SRART subject would receive the discount. Colleges can define a waiver at the term, subject, course id, or class number.
- Use the Promo Code setup to create Codes that users enter at enrollment, regardless of the type of class.
Note: item type configured to restrict any class fee that should not be discounted.