Associated Revenue and Expenditures
Purpose: Use this document to offset expenditures using revenues, either budgeted, collected, or recognized.
Audience: Finance Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Commitment Control > Define Control Budgets > Associated Budgets
- Select Business Unit.
- Select Ledger Group.
- Click Search
- Fill in Operating Unit, Account, Fund, Department, and Class of Revenue ledger
- Fill in Operating Unit, Account, Fund, Department, and Class of Expenditure ledger
- Fill in Budget Period
- Select Method of distribution. This can be collected, recognized or budgeted
- Fill in a Revenue Capacity amount, if desired.
- Fill in percentage of revenue that the expenditure is to receive. This is used when multiple expenditure departments are assigned. MUST EQUAL 100%.