Manager Self Service - Viewing Personal Information - 32c
PURPOSE: Use this document as a reference for viewing an employee's personal information in ctcLink via Manager Self Service.
AUDIENCE: Hiring Managers and Supervisors
ADVISORY: The employee must have an existing Job Data record in order to view this information in Manager Self Service.
Contact your HR Administrator for assistance.
Personal information records are created in the Workforce Administration module by the HR Department. To view the personal information for a specific employee follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Personal Info Page. Main Menu > Manager Self Service> Job and Personal Information > View Employee Personal Info
- Click the Select button, next to the desired employee's name.
- The Personal Information section will be the default display; verify the information is correct.
- Use the links in the Additional Information section of the page, to view additional details such as address, phone, compensation, etc.
- For this example, click the Compensation History link to view the details.
- Click the Date of Change link, to view the break down of the salary.
- Click Return, to go back to the Compensation History page.
- Click the Return to Employee Information link, to return to the previous page.
Repeat step 5 for each desired category/link.
- Click Return to Select Employees, at the bottom of the page, to view another employee's personal information page.
Congratulations you have successfully viewed an employee's Personal Information!!!