Mobile Advisor Center - My Advisees 28a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using My Advisees on a mobile device in ctcLink.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Click the Login tile from your college's Mobile application.
- Login using your ctcLink ID and Password.
- Scroll down on the left menu and click View Advisees from the menu.
- The Advisee list will display any student that has been assigned to the advisor.
- Clicking on the student name will open up contact information and an email link. There is also a link at the top of the page to email all student assigned to you as the advisor.
- Click on the arrow next to the Advisee Details to view Advisee specific details.
- A FERPA statement will appear and the left menu will allow the Advisor to navigate and view Advisee information.
- To return to the Advisor's dashboard page, click the red person icon at the top right of the screen.
- If an Advisor wants to view student information for a student that is NOT assigned to them as an advisee, click Other Students from the View Advisees page.
- This will open a look up option to find students by ID or name.
- A list of students that meet the search values entered will appear. Select the arrow to the right of the student to view student details same as in step 6 above.