Mobile Advisor Center - Login as Advisor and View Advisees 28a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for logging in as an advisor on a mobile device in ctcLink.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- If this is the first time you logged in to your institution on a mobile device you will be asked to pick your institution.
- Choose your institution. You will see the Springboard for your college with the associated public tiles.
- Click the Login tile.
- Login with your EMPL ID and password.
- You will see the dashboard for your institution with the default widgets. Click the menu.
- You should see the View Advisees menu item. Click View Advisees.
- You should see your advisee’s name and EMPL ID. Click the + sign to see details on each advisee.
- You can email them individually by clicking on the envelope icon or email all of them by clicking the email all envelope icon.
- To change the widgets on your dashboard click the Edit My Widgets menu option.
- Check the box for widgets you want to display and uncheck the box for any you don’t want to display. The light colored checkboxes are defaults and can’t be unchecked. You can move the widgets by clicking on the left box icon and dragging the widget to another location.
- When you are finished click the Save button.
- Click the menu button to go back to your dashboard. You should see the widgets you chose in the order you selected.