Enrolling an Employee in a Disability Plan - 9d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for enrolling staff in a disability plan in ctcLink.
Audience: Benefits Administrators
Enrolling an Employee in a Disability Plan
Navigation: Main Menu > Benefits > Enroll in Benefits > Disability Benefits
- *You must know the EMPLID or name of employee you want to enroll in the benefit.
- Enter ID in the EMPLID field.
- Click Search.
- Confirm the employee is in a viable Benefit Program (if it says SB0 you will not be able to enroll them in the Benefit).
- Click the lookup (magnifying glass) next to Plan Type at the top of the page and choose the desired option:
- 31 LTD Optional
- 3B LTD - Basic
- Enter the desired date for Coverage Begin Date and Deduction Begin Date (typically this will be the same date, and for the first of the coverage month).
- Coverage Election should be Elect.
- Election Date will default (this is the date of entry and it will populate the system date).
- Use the lookup to choose the desired Benefit Plan.
- Click Save.