Viewing Benefits Eligibility
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing the custom report "Benefits Eligibility" in ctcLink.
Audience: Benefits Administrators
Navigation: Main Menu > Benefits > CTC Custom > Benefits Eligibility
Prior to accessing this report, the administrator must already have the name or EMPLID of the employee for whom they wish to check eligibility.
Any college employee can be checked from any college (however, adjustment rows will only be available for employees who have jobs in the admin's college).
This is intended to be used in conjunction with the reports: "PTF Benefit Eligibility Report" and "PTF YRQ History Detail List" located in the CTC Reports menu item.
Once the employee is retrieved using the search, the admin will be able to see which school currently "owns" their benefit status and if they are SB0, SB2 or SB1.
Benefits Eligibility Data
- Use the lookup (magnifying glass) to choose a period of time between two terms that needs to be examined for that employee.
If two items are chosen that are very far apart it can take some time for data to be retrieved.
Terms will display in order of most recent to lease recent.
The following fields will display for the employee - All data fields that are being retrieved from the Faculty Workload customization are indicated with FWL.
- Benefit Program
- FTE/PTF (FWL)
- FTE (Job)
- FTE Total
- Term Contact hours (FWL)
- Contract Hours (FWL)
- Total Hours (FWL)
- Adjustment Reason
- Lastupdate Date/Time
- Lastupdate By
The following tabs will display for the employee:
- Total: a sum of the detail and adjustment rows for that term
- Detail: a combination of FWL and HCM Job Data information
- Adjust: only one adjustment record per term company is permitted, a comment is required
If an Adjustment is entered:
- LastUpdate Date/Time and LastUpdate By will automatically populate
- The entry will not stay there unless the admin scrolls to the bottome of the page and clicks on Save.