Creating/Maintaining U.S. and Foreign Citizenship Credentials
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding U.S. and foreign citizenship credentials for the purposes of the I-9 form (i.e. , Passport, Visa, etc).
Audience: HR Specialists and HR Administrators
Entering PASSPORT Information
Navigation: Main Menu>Workforce Administration>Personal Information>Citizenship>Identification Data
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Click Search.
- On the Citizenship/Passport Tab:
- Select a Country
- Select a Citizenship Status
- Enter the Passport Number (15 characters max)
- Select/Enter the Issue Date
- Select/Enter the Expiration Date
- The Country field will default the country selected above, change if needed.
- Select/Enter a State
- Enter a City (30 characters max)
- Enter the Authority (50 characters max)
- Enter a comment in the Comment box, if necessary
- On the Visa/Permit Data Tab:
- Enter/Select the Country
- Enter/Select the Type
- The Effective Date will default to today's date, change if needed
- Enter a Duration (numerical)
- Select the Type of Duration
- Enter the Issue Date
- Enter the document Number
- Enter the Date of Entry into the Country
- Enter the Expiration Date
- Enter the Issuing Authority (50 characters max)
- Enter the Issue Place (30 characters max)
- Click Save
- On the Employee Photo Tab
- Click on the Add button (this will prompt you to upload an existing file)
- Choose the appropriate file (should be a jpeg copy of the Employee's Passport picture which should have been copied)
- Select the file
- Click Upload
- Click Save
Note: This is also where you can keep a photocopy of the Driver's License
HELPFUL TIP: To update any of this information (new expiration dates, etc.), click the [+] to add a new effective dated row.
For auditing expiration of these credentials, use the QHC_HR_JOB_VISA_EXP query. Contact your local Security Administrator for access to Query Manager.
You have successfully added U.S. and foreign citizenship credentials!!!