Adding Driver's License Information
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding Driver's license information into ctcLink.
Audience: HR Specialists and HR Administrators
Entering DRIVER'S LICENSE Information
Navigation: Main Menu>Workforce Administration>Personal Information>Biographical>Driver's License Data
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Click Search.
- Enter the driver's license number in the Driver's License Nbr field.
- For positions requiring a valid driver's license, use the License Suspended box.
- The Country field will default to USA.
- Enter/Select a State.
- Enter the Issue Location (20 characters max).
- Enter the Issuing Authority (20 characters max).
- Enter the Valid from and Valid To dates.
- Enter/Select a License Type, if applicable.
- Click Save.
NOTE: the Number of Violations and Number of Points fields are optional
Photocopies of the Driver's License can be stored on the Identification Data page; refer to Add U.S. and Foreign Citizenship Credentials QRG http://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/59978/l/686775
You have successfully added Driver's License Information!!!!