Modifying a Person
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for modifying personal information in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Administrator, HR Specialists
Navigation: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Modify a Person
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Click the Search button.
NOTE: There are multiple areas (Name, Education Level, Marital Status, Phone #, etc) that can be updated; for this example you will update the Address.
On the Biographical Details tab,
- Click the plus sign (+) to Add A New Effective Dated Row
- The Effective Date defaults to Today's Date, change if needed
- Click the Contact Information tab
- In the Current Addresses section, click the plus sign (+) to add a new address
- Select the appropriate Address Type from the drop down menu
- Click the Add Address Detail link
- The Effective Date will Default to Today's Date, change if needed (this date should match the date entered on the Biographical Details tab)
- The Country defaults to USA, leave as is
- The Status defualts to A (Active); change if needed
- Click the Add Address link
- Enter the Street Address in the Address 1 field (Address 2 & 3 can be used for P.O. Box and/or Apt/Ste numbers)
- Enter the City
- Enter or Select the State
- Enter the Zip Code in the Postal Code field (typically this will autopopulate once the state is entered)
- Enter the County (optional)
- Click OK
WARNING: The Override Address Verification option is not required
An Address Warning may occur with alterrnate suggestions, this will not prevent the record from saving.
- The system will redirect you to the Address History page (will all entries populated), Click OK
- The new address is now listed in the Current Addresses section, click Save
Congratulations you have successfully modified a person!!!